Established in 1973, Ronnie DeMeo Construction, Inc. is a commercial mason contracting services provider recognized for its culture and emphasis on quality of work, efficiency, and safety on our job sites. Headquartered in Rocky Hill, Connecticut, our work spans across the Southern New England region, providing masonry services to the public and private sector. Ronnie DeMeo Construction, Inc. is a Certified Major Contractor in the State of Connecticut.
Who We are
Ronnie DeMeo Construction, Inc. (RDC) specializes in commercial mason contracting services for municipalities, private contractors, and other various clients. Our founder, Ronnie DeMeo, established a culture predicated on craftsmanship with careful consideration for safety and efficiency. Our experienced leadership team gives us a competitive advantage by leveraging our relationships with clients, contractors, and vendors to go beyond expectations and completing projects in a timely fashion.
RDC recognizes that our people drive the business. As our most critical resource, we are firmly committed to the safety of our employees. We value our employees not only as employees, but also as human beings critical to the success of their families, the local community, and the company. Ronnie DeMeo Construction, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Certifications & Affiliations
- Licensed Major Contractor in the state of Connecticut (Lic.#MCO.0902447)
- Members of Mason Contractors Association of America (MCAA)
- Level III Certified Members of Air Barrier Association of America (ABAA)
- Exterior Insulation Finish Systems (EIFS) certified installers of STO and Dryvit Products
- Members of EIFS Industry Members Assocation (EIMA)